It has become a tradition for me to make this wishlist every year. It started as a fun idea to share what I was looking forward to get for christmas, and now it is a must, my parents are already asking… – Are you not making a list this year? And, yes I am, here you go:
- Kitchen Aid Artisan in White, it’s been my dream already for many years to have it. This year is not going to happen, since there’s no space for it in my kitchen (don’t want any trouble with my rommie), but it’s still my dream, that’s why it stays my number one in the wishlist.
- Google Chromecast to be able to connect my phone and other devices to the TV, and more 😀
- Nexus 9 – Black, 32 GB, LTE my laptop is not going to last forever and I’ve been looking for a solution, maybe this could be it!
- There’s no Christmas without a new Pj’s .
- I have just the perfect shoes for this leopard clutch, so, destiny?
- Rebecca Minkoff Avery bag because I’m looking for a new everyday bag.
- Fancying a new nail polish, my favourite and perfect for this season, Chanel’s Rouge Noir.
- Because it’s time to say goodbye to my beloved Asos Parka, going for this Zara one.
- Looking for a replacement for my long-lost winter beanie, this Carhartt one does the trick for sure!
- And last but not least… Grace Vagabond boots, my old ones are sadly falling into pieces…
(It got expensive tho :P)
Read you soon
Beanie: my boyfriend’s, I think it’s H&M | Coat, Jumper & Boots: Zara | Jeans: Levi’s | Bag: ASOS
Today I am going to show you the first part of my sale picks from Zara 🙂 I didn’t buy much this year, I think that time is over where I bought things, just because they were cheap and not because I needed them…
I own many coats so I didn’t really need this one, but hey, I love grey and fluffy, is this not reason enough? 🙂 and it’s also really warm! Jackpot!
The boots aren’t very easy to combine, so today I show you my lazy version – just with a pair of jeans.
Stay tuned for the second part! 🙂
Beanie & Scarf: my Boyfriend’s 🙂 | Coat & Jeans: Asos | Turtleneck: Mango (very old) | Shoes & Bag: Zara
It took me a little while but here I am again! 🙂
If you, just like me, love to wear neutrals, you surely know how easy it is, to start looking boring 🙂 the easiest way to avoid this is to wear bright accessories, just like this big warm scarf 🙂
The shoes I’m wearing in this post were love at the first sight, but it took me almost three months to get my hands on them, so I can only say: If you fall in love with something, if it goes with many things from your wardrobe and you can effort it – go for it!
Jumper: Zara | Jeans: Won Hundred via asos.com | Boots: Vagabond | Bag: Zara
This fall is for me, all about chunky platform boots and mohair jumpers. The boots I´m wearing today are my newest purchase and I´m absolutely in love with them, so I think, you’ll see them lot more often here 🙂 The jumper is an old sale find from Zara, and these perfect “Mom jeans” were found as usual, on asos 🙂
Jumper: COS | Skirt: Zara | Sandals: Zara | Sunglasses: Ray Ban Clubmaster | Bag: Zara | Necklace: I am
It feels almost like fall outside, but on Dressink, we are trying to catch on the last sunny days in Aachen to show you one of my favorite combinations – a jumper with a skirt or shorts and bare legs. This skirt was the ultimate sale bargain – I bought it for 7,99€ reduced from 49,99€! The jumper is an oldie but goodie from COS, and the rest of the outfit I think you already know 🙂
Till next time
PS. It’s good to be back!
Jacke, Rock, Sandalen: Zara | T-Shirt: auch Zara, aber sehr sehr alt
Endlich haben wir blauen Himmel und sommerliche Temperaturen in Aachen! Und ich kann meine frisch gebräunten Beine und lange ersehnten Sandalen tragen 🙂
Trenchcoat: Zara | T-Shirt: Fred Perry | Jeans: Mango (sehr sehr alt) | Schuhe & Tasche: Zara
Hey, mich gibt es ja auch noch 🙂
Gestreifte T-Shirts und Trenchcoats waren für mich schon immer gleich mit der französischen Nonchalance, die ich so cool finde, also ist mein Comebackpost frenchy chic! 😉
…Und ein kleiner Bonus 🙂