Once more, even though I’ve been pretty busy, I found the time to design, print, write and send my Christmas Cards. Some of them have already arrived to its destination. It’s a tradition that I would like to keep alive since there’s not much more mail that arrives home that’s personal and that puts a smile on your face, so that’s what I try to do once a year, put a smile on the faces of my friends and loved ones. So if you are one of them and you received yours, please take a picture and post it in Instagram or Facebook with the hashtag #merryxmasdressink and of course tag me @dressink so I can see it!
This time I used this icons I found for free, I like simple patterns and I was looking for something in black and white, so they were just perfect. You can download this design for free here or click on the main image, if you also want to surprise your loved ones with a christmas card 😀
Do you have any christmas traditions? Let me know in your comments!
Read you soon!
It has become a tradition for me to make this wishlist every year. It started as a fun idea to share what I was looking forward to get for christmas, and now it is a must, my parents are already asking… – Are you not making a list this year? And, yes I am, here you go:
- Kitchen Aid Artisan in White, it’s been my dream already for many years to have it. This year is not going to happen, since there’s no space for it in my kitchen (don’t want any trouble with my rommie), but it’s still my dream, that’s why it stays my number one in the wishlist.
- Google Chromecast to be able to connect my phone and other devices to the TV, and more 😀
- Nexus 9 – Black, 32 GB, LTE my laptop is not going to last forever and I’ve been looking for a solution, maybe this could be it!
- There’s no Christmas without a new Pj’s .
- I have just the perfect shoes for this leopard clutch, so, destiny?
- Rebecca Minkoff Avery bag because I’m looking for a new everyday bag.
- Fancying a new nail polish, my favourite and perfect for this season, Chanel’s Rouge Noir.
- Because it’s time to say goodbye to my beloved Asos Parka, going for this Zara one.
- Looking for a replacement for my long-lost winter beanie, this Carhartt one does the trick for sure!
- And last but not least… Grace Vagabond boots, my old ones are sadly falling into pieces…
(It got expensive tho :P)
Read you soon